Saturday, September 15, 2007

Going to see Bright Eyes

The last little while I've had a bit of bad luck with going to concerts. We we're gonna go to the Wilco show, but then the guitarist got sick. So I have been eagerly waiting for a concert to attend then the Kanye West show became known, but I work that night and the tickets are really pricey (the cheapest are $70.00). I was actually pretty irritated that due to my working evening I was going to miss Kanye, but my love for concerts will be fulfilled soon as Bright Eyes is coming to town. I have been a huge fan of Bright Eyes, which is a indie-rock/folk band. The lead singer Conner Oberst grew up catholic, but now questions his parents faith. His questions have helped and challenged my faith a lot. Anyways to make matters better our tickets are 12 rows back from the stage. This will be my second Bright Eyes show..so I am really pumped!

1 comment:

Ivan said...

Oh, I envy you! Enjoy Cassadaga. There are some incredible songs on the album, and the rest are almost as incredible -- or maybe more so, I just don't understand them as well yet.