Thursday, August 02, 2007

New Job....

Well its been almost a month since my last post. I'm not sure if that is because of business, married, life. I think the most appropriate response is time, because I keep on meaning to blog event that have happened or something I read. I figure the best way back into the blog world is an update on my job.

On Tuesday, I started a new job, I think this one is a keeper. I am a Youth Treatment Worker at the Behavioral Health Foundation(http://www.bhf.ca) in Selkirk a treatment centre for males 12-17 suffering from addictions or from families with addictive histories. I am really enjoying the work so far, even though I am primarily reading policy and procedures manual. I think I will enjoy the challenges. Well that is my brief update....

All the best,

Chris

No comments: