Wednesday, December 19, 2007

What's brewing

Well I am lover of coffee. For the last three years my coffee source has been the 'Black Pearl', a coffee roaster in Winnipeg. Since consuming from 'Black Pearl', I have attempted only to buy fair trade blends, which I must say have always treated me kindly.

Every Christmas the 'Black Pearl' brings in a couple extra treats for the coffee lover. This year their was even a fair trade selection a Uganda "White Nile", which is very nice. Not nearly as strong as I usually drink, but very nice. I imagine over the holiday, Trisha and I will be enjoying a cup of the Uganda "White Nile" a lot. Another fun treat that we pick up is Mayan Hot Chocolate, which is more a syrup than your standard hot chocolate. We we're advised to only have shots of it or add it to a special coffee or liquor.

Well, I hope everyone has some fine beverages over the holidays with friends and family.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

mmmm that hot chocolate sounds yummy!